Thursday, January 8, 2009

Finally downloaded the pictures I've taken so far. Have to admit I'm missing a couple but working hard on taking a picture a day.

January 1st
An ornament from my tree.

January 2nd

Paper Whites - bought bulbs this year to force for the holidays, like having spring in the middle of the winter!
January 4th
My before picture of my craft room. Got pretty messy during the holidays, became a dumping ground. Have a few things to work on, #1 a new album for my new grandbaby due in February. Have to finish it before I go to Florida to help my daughter with my twin granddaughters who are 4. We're all excited for our new arrival, can't wait. It's another girl, Sarah Leslie and she's due on the 16th. Will have plenty of pics to post when I'm in sunny Florida, can't wait!!


No comments:

Post a Comment